If you’re looking for a great way to invest, cryptocurrency could be exactly what you’re looking for. The prices of Bitcoin are likely to rise as years go on, and some investors have even called the currency “digital gold”. Not only is investing in Bitcoin easier than ever, but there are many other cryptocurrencies on the market as well. Here’s what you need to know about the benefits of investing in cryptocurrencies:
1. Investing In Cryptocurrency Is Likely To Be Profitable For Many Years To Come
Cryptocurrency investments are likely to be profitable for many years to come. Not only do prices already appear to be rising over time, but cryptocurrency may even begin to increase in value even more rapidly in the future. It’s likely that these currencies will continue to increase in popularity during uncertain economic times, which will make cryptocurrency a stable investment during rough economic waters. High levels of economic uncertainty are expected in the near future, and this could make Bitcoin a great investment for quite some time.
2. There Are Many Up And Coming Cryptocurrencies That You Should Consider
While Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Ethereum’s cryptocurrency are also excellent options to consider. These cryptocurrencies are very well-established, and they have been increasing in price. There is a significant potential for increases in the value of these coins over the years. Here are a few examples of cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin that you might want to consider:
- Ethereum: Ethereum is unique in that it isn’t a cryptocurrency exactly. It was actually started as a platform to trade cryptocurrencies, but it does have its own currency called Tether. Tether is now the main currency traded on the platform, and it has become quite popular in recent years.
- Litecoin: Litecoin has been around for a considerable period of time, and it has remained popular throughout its history. The cryptocurrency was created by computer scientists at MIT.
- Dogecoin: While Dogecoin was initially created as a joke, it has become quite popular over the years. This coin features a dog as its logo, which makes it quite unique.
- Stellar: Stellar is an up and coming cryptocurrency, and it has gained significant popularity. Due to the fact that it’s relatively new, there’s the potential for it to gain large amounts of value with time.
3. Investing In Cryptocurrency Has Gotten Much Easier
Investing in cryptocurrency has become far easier in recent times. That’s because there are numerous exchanges that you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies easily on. This means there are central exchanges to view historical information about each cryptocurrency before making your purchase. These exchanges work just like a stock brokerage account many investors are used to working with when buying and selling stocks.
Furthermore, a larger number of vendors are starting to accept cryptocurrencies, which makes it easier to purchase items with the currency. Cryptocurrency investments are likely to become far more convenient in the future as well. That’s because the technology that’s used to process the transactions with them will improve with time, and this is going to make it possible to make purchases of cryptocurrency and items with cryptocurrency exceptionally fast and easy.
4. Cryptocurrency Offers An Exceptional Level Of Anonymity
If you’re looking for a way to invest or make purchases with a significant amount of anonymity, then cryptocurrency could be just what you’re looking for. This is especially true of Bitcoin and other decentralized cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin Cash and Dark Coin.
5. Cryptocurrency Has Become Safer To Invest In
In the old days of cryptocurrency, investing in it was quite risky. Not only was the value of the currency itself highly unstable, but it was difficult to find reputable Bitcoin wallets and exchanges. As a result, there was a very high risk of getting scammed. Nowadays, there are many credible cryptocurrency wallets and exchanges to choose from.
*** BEST STOCK NEWSLETTER of 2020 ALERT ***
Updated September 13, 2020
At WallStreetSurvivor, we subscribe to dozens stock recommendation and advisory newsletters. There is ONE newsletter that is constantly outperforming all of the others–The Motley Fool Stock Advisor.
ONE of this year’s Motley Fool Stock Picks Has Already quadrupled, ONE has tripled, and another TWO Have Already Doubled in just 8 months of of 2020!
We have been tracking ALL of the Motley Fool stock picks since January 2016. That’s almost 5 years, 55 months and 110 stock picks. As of Friday, September 11, 2020 the Motley Fool’s January 2 stock pick (TSLA) is up 333%, their March 19th pick (ZM) is up 209% in just 6 months, and another two have more than doubled. In addition, 6 of their 2019, 8 of their 2018, 8 of their 2016, 9 of theire 2017 and 13 of their 2016 picks have also doubled. Most impressively, over the last 5 years that we have been tracking every recommendation, their average stock pick is up 135%. That beats the SP500 by an average of 95%. And that’s even accounting for all of this COVID mess that has wreaked havoc on most stocks. BUT, the Fool has done so well because they have quickly identified stocks this year that will perform well in the post-COVID world. THAT is how the Fool consistently does so well–they adapt and constantly pick stocks before everyone else realizes the opportunities.
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) — June 4, 2020 pick is already up 32%
- Shopify (SHOP) – April 2, 2020 pick and it is already up 164%
- Zoom Video (ZM) – March 19, 2020 pick and it is already up 209%
- DexCom (DXCM) picked Feb 20, 2020 right before the market crashed and it is still up 41%
- Tesla (TSLA) picked January 2, 2020 before the crash and it is up 333%
- HubSpot (HUBS) picked December 5, 2019 and it is up 82%
- Netflix (NFLX) picked November 21, 2019 and it is up 54%
- Trade Desk (TTD) picked November 11, 2019 and up 117%
- Zoom Video originally picked Oct 3 and it is up 398%
- SolarEdge (SEDG) picked September 19, 2019 and it is up 105%
Now no one can guarantee that their next picks will be as strong, but our 5 years of experience has been super-profitable. They also claim that since inception, their average pick is up 529% and now we believe them. You sure don’t want to risk missing out. Many analysts are saying that we have passed the bottom of this COVID crisis and stocks will recover quickly. So make sure you have the best stocks in your portfolio.
Normally the Fool service is priced at $199 per year but they are currently offering it for a NEW SUBSCRIBER DISCOUNT of just $99/year if you click this link.
GET UP TO $1,000 IN FREE STOCK
WHEN YOU OPEN A ROBINHOOD BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
Robinhood was the first brokerage site to NOT charge commissions when they opened in 2013. They just past 10,000,000 accounts and to celebrate they are offering up to $1,000 in free stock when you open a new account.
Here’s the details: You must click on a special promo link to open your new Robinhood account. Then when you fund your account with at least $10, you will receive one stock valued between $5 and $500. Then, you will get a link to share with your friends. Every time one of your friends opens an account, you will receive another free stock valued between $5 and $500. Click here to learn more about this Special Robinhood offer.
Claim your free stock NOW (before it’s too late)